The Bible Unpacked
Free resources for your Bible studies and teaching
topical, incremental, multiple format for everyone
WHY use it?
Accessible compilations of the Bible’s teaching
- what to know
- what to do
- the Bible’s teaching in a clear and readable order
- ranges from brief to in-depth
- caters for non-Christians to mature Christians
- missionary outreach
- personal quiet time
- group Bible study
- Bible teaching
Consistent structure of key Bible teachings
Has key features
- adherence to the Apostles’ Creed
- consistent with evangelical theology
- headings derived from Bible verses, compiled over two decades by the Author.
- verses linked to Bible sites, for context
- cross reference links
- search feature with links
- Scripture and subject index links
Available in multiple formats
What has been said about The Bible Unpacked
Very helpful for Bible study leaders and preachers
“The author has done a great job in collecting and arranging texts under doctrinal and practical headings. It would be very helpful for Bible Study leaders and preachers. I could see myself using it, even when I was preaching on a passage.”
The Rt Rev. Dr Paul Barnett
(Anglican Bishop of the Diocese of Sydney)
It faithfully reflects the “big picture”
“This is a book* that will be of great assistance to those who seek to identify the major themes of the biblical story. It faithfully reflects the “big picture” which emerges from the biblical narrative, providing a helpful guide to interpretation and a solid foundation for thinking and living Christianly.”
* Intermediate Edition.
Brian V. Hill
(Emeritus Professor of Education, Murdoch University, Western Australia)
Grew in relationship with each other
“Our Church fellowship group enjoyed working through the Bible Unpacked study notes. Each term we decided to continue on, and completed the whole series (being left wanting more). We would take turns reading aloud the verses and then tackle the excellent questions. We grew in knowledge through exploring Scripture verses in a topical way and also grew in relationship with each other.”
Andrew and Vivian Scott
Reviews from the Web
“The Bible Unpacked … how good is this!”
“Amazing free Bible study guides for all – The Bible Unpacked”
For more reviews or endorsements go to Endorsements.
WHAT is in it?
7 Editions of the Bible’s teaching
7 incremental compilations of Bible verses
There are 7 editions of The Bible Unpacked. They each present the Bible’s teaching – primarily with Bible verses and headings derived from the verses.
Each edition is an abbreviated edition of the next longest one, aimed at different audiences.
For an overview of their contents, go to What’s Inside.
4 Editions with Bible studies
4 of the 7 editions have topical Bible studies based on them.
For the online, ePub and mobi versions, Bible study questions are included at the back.
For the PDF versions, there are 4 series of Bible studies. They contain the same text as the PDF editions, with questions added.
Resources for outreach
4 editions for Bible study, tailored for maturity
Resources for Bible students
- The ultimate basis of the other editions.
- Built from the ground up, with headings derived from verses
- Over 100,000 hyperlinks.
Useful for all Bible devotees, including:
- speakers preparing talks
- leaders of Bible study groups
- Bible students and Bible colleges
More notes on the free resources!
Using the free Bible Resources
- These resources may be downloaded for free, from The 7 Editions and Bible Studies (PDFs).
- For files that are easy to print, go to Single Chapters.
- All the resources may be freely reproduced for non-profit Christian purposes.
- It would be greatly appreciated if you could link back to this website and/or spread the word, so more people can find these free resources.
Users are asked to regularly pray for persecuted Christians.
For a list of organizations that provide prayer points and/or aid, go to Pray for Persecuted Christians.
Other free resources
See the website of Rev. Dr John Mallison (TBU author’s late father) for free Christian mentoring and cell group resources. Included are free PDF downloads of John’s acclaimed books: